- Transportation from Vail, Beaver Creek and Avon
- New Can-Am ATV and SSV
- Clear goggles
- Lunch for morning and midday tours
- Listed times are door-to-door times from the Vail and Beaver Creek area.
What to pack
- Wear long pants and sturdy shoes (no flip flops or sandals)
- We recommend dressing in layers, as you will be going up in elevation where the air temperature is cooler
- A bandana to wear across your face to keep dust out
- A camera
Ages 16 and up can drive their own Can-Am UTV or ATV.
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Don't worry. No previous riding experience is necessary. Our professional guides will give you all of the proper safety instruction and operation lessons you will need and then you’ll be on your way!
Locally owned and operated, Nova Guides has been Vail’s premier year-round outdoor recreation company for more than 34 years. Surrounded by majestic mountain peaks, its professional, qualified staff is committed to providing its guests with an exciting, safe and memorable ATV/UTV adventure.